Fierce Light: The Battle of the Somme July - November 1916 Paperback – 15 Nov 2006
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Anne Powell lived in Mons, Belgium for five years when her husband was serving on the staff at the Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe. During that time they became absorbed in the history and literature of the First World War. With their two sons and daughter they frequently visited the battlefields and cemeteries of Northern France and Flanders. They now run a publishing and book business from their home in West Wales, specialising in out-of-print books on both World Wars.
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Ireland
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Scotland
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland > Wales
- Books > History > Europe > World War I 1914-1918
- Books > History > Military History > World War I
- Books > History > World History > World War I 1914-1918
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism