- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Shire Publications; 2Rev Ed edition (10 Feb. 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 085263868X
- ISBN-13: 978-0852638682
- Product Dimensions: 14.9 x 2.5 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 38,119 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Fields, Hedges and Ditches (Shire Library) Paperback – 10 Feb 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Nigel Harvey read history at Exeter College, Oxford, worked on a farm and later on a reclamation scheme, where, thanks to a consignment of heavy Lease-Lend tractors, he became one of the first men ever to plough one acre of British soil in one hour. He trained as a land agent and spent thirty years on the staff first of the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food, then of the Agricultural Research Council, retiring in 1976. He wrote various books on farming and on farming history. He was the Chairman of the Historic Farm Buildings Group and Honorary Librarian of the Royal Agricultural Society of England.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Types of Architecture > Landscape
- Books > History > Archaeology > By Region
- Books > History > Britain & Ireland
- Books > History > Reference > Geographical History
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Landscape Gardening
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Food & Farming
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature