Field Guide to the Wildlife of Costa Rica (Corrie Herring Hooks Series) Paperback – 1 Jan 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
CARROL L. HENDERSON has headed the Nongame Wildlife Program of the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources for thirty-three years. He is an award-winning wildlife conservationist, an avid wildlife photographer, an experienced birding tour leader, and the author of many magazine articles and nine books.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It is large for a field guide but ideal as a reference book for non specialists.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great book with a wide range of species described. Found this very useful whilst on a trip touring CR.Published 7 months ago by Charlotte-Anne Chivers
Excellent but would have liked more pictures of more species to enable identification.Published 17 months ago by Brenda P. Martin
This was a gift for a traveller who has just visited costa rica and wanted to find out more about the wildlife. It was a hit and the price was good.Published on 15 Dec. 2013 by Ms. L. C. Malpas
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Invertebrates
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Vertebrates
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Conservation
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Wild Animals
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Animal Sciences