- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: Faber & Faber; Main edition (8 May 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0571114334
- ISBN-13: 978-0571114337
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 0.7 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 26,474 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Field Work (Faber Poetry) Paperback – 8 May 2001
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"A superb book, the most eloquent and far-reaching book [Heaney] has written, a perennial poetry offered at a time when many of us have despaired of seeing such a thing."--"The New York Times"
A superb book, the most eloquent and far-reaching book [Heaney] has written, a perennial poetry offered at a time when many of us have despaired of seeing such a thing. "The New York Times""
Field Work by Seamus Heaney is further affirmation of the Nobel Prize-winning Irish poet's pre-eminence in both the depth and immediacy that poetry is able to offer: 'I ate the day / Deliberately, that its tang / Might quicken me all into verb, pure verb.'See all Product Description