Format: Hardcover|Change

on 20 June 2016
Haynes Manuals have always been a staple purchase for every vehicle I've owned. Hard to fault the instructions and diagrams provided. Saves time, agro and cash sorting those little niggles out yourself. Even identifying problems correctly so you know what to look for and pass on to your mechanic saves time and effort. A must for DIY mechanics or anyone wanting to learn more about their car.

Mine arrived after 2 days and came as a sealed brand new, hardback book for under £20. Hard to complain about that service!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 October 2008
What more can you say - it's a Haynes Manual and does exactly what it says on the cover. Gives you detailed diagrams of the car and show you how to carry out minor repairs yourself saving loads of cash. Have already replaced a couple of bits on the car and when I get the time I'm gonna do a lot more.
Have been waiting for this manual to come out for some time and am very pleased with the result.
on 26 February 2010
We bought this as I had a red warning light come up for the steering. We wanted to look at what might be causing the problem. We were able to use the reference book easily, as expected. Unfortunately the advice was to get a diagnostic done at a Fiat dealer - which cost £70 but we at least realised that we weren't able to do a DIY job on it and had to swallow the cost for diagnostic!
on 15 March 2016
Haynes never disappoints. I have done several repairs with this particular car, including head gasket replacement, timing belt replacement, oil pump replacement, brake caliper replacement, shock absorber replacement, clutch replacement and ofcourse all services.

Haynes has effectivly educated me as DIY mechanic since is was 10 years old.
on 23 July 2014
Bought this for my Grand daughter,
It did not show the actual engine that is in her car which is a great pity.
I'm Hoping that my grandson will read this book.
and improve his knowledge of car's
I have bought Haynes manuals for various equipment in the past,
so hoping this on par with previous purchase's
on 5 April 2014
Certain aspects of this manual do not appear to have enough detail. Unlike the Haynes manuals of yesteryear. I ended up finding out how to repair the car from actually doing the job rather than having information from the manual.
on 26 December 2015
As with the other Haynes manuals, I found it very informative & usefull. At the time of writing I have used it to change the rear shocks, radiator & rear springs.

Really clear to understand & highly recommended.
on 6 September 2012
Hains Workshop Manual............Helpfull easy to understand. Not dificalt to find details and easy to follow how to sort any difficalt probems. It makes the difficalty in not understanding reasonably simple to sort out.
on 8 October 2012
Handy book.
Very well done and presented... Helps a lot with maintenance of the car. Would defenitely recomend to buy.

Item arrived very soon and in very good package conditions.
on 15 June 2011
Typical Haynes manual, easy to follow, picture detail and most service issues covered. Good value and reliable...
As usual, not so good for problem solving, you need a forum for that.