Fetal Monitoring in Practice Paperback – 19 Feb 2008
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"The whole book reflects a sensible and accessible approach to the subject. The diagrams are clear and concise and help support the main text.This is overall, a book to keep near to hand where babies are being born.
The Practising Midwife, January 2009
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My son's CTG was pathological for nearly two hours before he was born. Three midwives reviewed the CTG trace during that time and failed to notice(!) If only they had read this. Read morePublished on 12 April 2012 by edibleplants
I would highly recommend This book. As a midwifery student I find this book while detailed, it is very easy to follow.Published on 13 Sept. 2010 by Ali
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Paediatrics
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Nursing
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Nursing
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Nursing