Fetal Assessment: An Overview (Geological Society Miscellaneous Paper) Paperback – 31 May 1996
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This overview of foetal assessment is aimed at midwives and midwifery students. It covers foetal growth, diagnosis of abnormality, foetal infection, assessing foetal well-being and placental function, and genetic screening and counselling.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Ancillary Services
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Paediatrics
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Midwifery