- In addition to the automatic postage discount of £3.66 for the 1st item and only £1 for each additional. Free shipping when stated You can qualify for a further 5% off when you order 10 or more items Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Quality Blue Beach Tent And Festival Shelter By UKHobbystore With Closing Door Adult And Childrens SPF40 Sun Protection Screen And WindBreak Fishing Camping And Garden Play Area Shade
|Price:||£15.99 FREE UK delivery.|
- Beach tent and festival shelter with closing door. Suitable for both adults and childrens SPF40 UV sun screen protection
- Ideal size 116cm (H) x 211cm (W) x 116cm (D). SPF 40 sun protection.
- Easy to put up and only takes minutes to set up.
- Handy storage / carry bag with carry handle
- Zip up door opens to make a larger floor area.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Beach shelter with carry bag beach / festival / garden / fishing / holiday / picnic multi-purpose tent. Ideal for use on the beach or in the garden. Great for festivals or fishing or just for the kids to play and rest in. You can use it as a children's or pet's sun shelter or to keep your gear or food and drink out of the direct sun wind and rain. Closing door for privacy. Great for festivals and picnics and it will give some protection from rain showers and it has SPF40 sun protection. It also makes a great wind break and rain/shower shelter on those less than perfect British summer days and evenings. Great to set up on the beach or park so you can reserve a space and store your gear out of the sun and sand. Fire retardant material and water proof ground sheet.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A lot bigger than i though. Easily fitted me my wife n daughter in and kept us away from those pesky seagulls!
Basically just 3 collapsible rods that have to be fished through the ten and slotted into it either end.
Peg into the sand and you're good to go.
Can't find any faults. Only things really is its hard to get it to fit back into the sleeve when put away and a bit tricky to assemble on your own but not impossible.
But its only been used 3 times this summer and already the seams are splitting. One area inside the shelter where it meets the base sheet and also on parts of the loops where you feed the tent poles. Its such a pity & I am tempted to return.
*update* a year in and it's a GONNA. Seams have split & a pole has snapped. I got my money back which was great but I still need decent beach shelter!
Most recent customer reviews