- Actors: Amelia Bullmore, Bill Carter, Billy Carter, Raquel Cassidy, Megan Dodds
- Directors: Annie Griffin
- Writers: Annie Griffin
- Producers: Christopher Young
- Format: PAL
- Language: English
- Audio Description: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 1
- Studio: Twentieth Century Fox
- DVD Release Date: 28 Nov. 2005
- Run Time: 107 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
- ASIN: B000AYARC2
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 52,225 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Black comedy set during the annual Edinburgh Fringe festival. The film is based around both the judging of a major comedy award and the performers at one of the smaller venues. Various plot strands interweave, including the bitter relationship between a famous self-obsessed British comic and his ever-suffering assistant, an actress debuting at the festival with a one-woman show about Dorothy Wordsworth and a depressed, rich housewife who spies on the stoned Canadian theatre troupe to whom she has rented out her house.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The movie covers a lot of ground at a rapid pace and gives a valid representation of the Edinburgh Festival Fringe as it has become: more of a comedy festival for comedians craving celebrity than the wealth of artistic possibilities that it once was. This may be unpalatable for some, but this hard hitting film is both funny and unrelentingly on target. Highly recommended.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews