- Paperback: 356 pages
- Publisher: Carlsgrove publishing (15 Sept. 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1999831101
- ISBN-13: 978-1999831103
- Product Dimensions: 14.8 x 2 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 4,865,176 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Ferret Files Paperback – 15 Sep 2017
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Both the characters and the writing style strongly reminded me of the Artemis Fowl series. In fact, I think it's a shame that some of the more mature themes weren't toned down so it could have been positioned for that younger age group.
Overall, whilst I can appreciate the creativity, it wasn't for me. I will, however, be passing it to my son who, having previously read Artemis Fowl when younger, I think will enjoy it.
I received a review copy of this book.
It was, in places, surreal and off the wall.
The writing was great and the characters were believable and witty.
I was given a digital copy of this book by the publisher Troubador publishing via Netgalley in return for an honest unbiased review.