- Visit the Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses Store for a huge selection of collars, leads and harnesses for rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, hamsters, rats and mice from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Store for great offers on food and accessories for rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, mice and more from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Treats Store for a huge selection of small animal treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
Ferplast Karat 100 Hamster and Mouse Glass Cage, 98.5 x 50.5 x 61.5 cm
|Price:||£164.21 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
- Large glass tank with upper wire net structure
- Providing different levels with ladders for your pet's mouvement
- Special liquid resistant shelves
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Including useful accessories for hamsters and mice
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
With Karat your small rodents will really find a luxury home! Perfect in your home, the cage matches with all kinds of furniture. All Karat cages feature a deep glass tank giving your hamsters the possibilty to dig in the sawdust and hide. The wire net structure is very solid, equipped with useful small openings for everyday maintenance, while suitable leaning feet ensures maximum stability. Karat has a multi-level structure which has been especially designed for your rodent's wellbeing: hamsters or mice could run and move freely. Inside the cage, you can position the wooden shelves having a special liquid-resistant top. Useful accessories are included: rodent house, drinking bottle, feeding bowl, as well as wheel for exercise.
Hamster and mouse cage with glass tank and wire net structure
Top customer reviews
However there are a few things wrong.
1. The plastic glue holding the tank together is very tasty to hamsters apparently so I've had to put ornaments in every corner to stop her destroying (a very expensive) cage.
2. The wheel provided is tiny, far, far to small for a hamster and it is detrimental to their health to run with an arched back. As a company that specialises in making products for animals you'd think they would have considered this.
3. Not that important, but it could definitely do with another door on the side.
Other than that it's been great. But when spending this much money on a cage, you expect it to be perfect.
Very spacious for any type of hamster (we have a Syrian) and easy to clean. Only tiny downside is that this is going to be a lot heavier than you expect. Not really a problem unless you plan to move it often or store it somewhere hard to reach.
Most recent customer reviews