Customer reviews

on 29 April 2013
I bought this for my outdoor parent and toddler group to read whilst sat in amongst the trees. It is a little longer than anticipated, so would recommend for slightly older (3-4) children. I was delighted to find a series of books for the 4 seasons. I am not sure if the author is American though as some of the animals and progression of story are not strictly native. Good price.
on 4 January 2012
I love all the Ferdie books. We first borrowed this book from the library (daughter was two at the time) and I decided to buy it as I love the illustrations, story line and language. A beautiful story about nature as seen through innocent eyes!
on 31 January 2012
A story told in a different way with no unwanted scary bits for young children, if thats what you are looking for, then this is a lovely book with lovely pictures.
on 10 July 2013
A really lovely story linking to Spring, really useful in a nursery or school as part of a Spring topic.
on 15 October 2015
Beautiful illustrations, will be very useful when Spring arrives!
on 6 August 2014