on 16 June 1999
Having already bought a couple of paperbacks on the subject I decided to invest in a decent hardback copy that did more than skim the surface on the subject of Feng Shui. I found Sarah Surety's book to give an excellent grounding on the subject that personally left me wanting to know more. I did find information within this book that slightly contradicted the previous titles I had read, but because the author made great efforts to give examples to back-up her theories - this seemed to give credence to her viewpoint. The book details many areas of one's life where you could apply the principles of Feng Shui and demonstrates how simple remedies can encourage positive chi into your home, garden etc. I would be interested to know if the author intends to publish a more in-depth guide as a sequel to this title.
on 26 July 1999
Great book: well-structured, beautifully-illustrated and easy to use. In addition, Shurety has translated her experience of Feng Shui into a modern home environment. She also focuses on the application rather than the theory. Also tackles other areas of life, providing a well-rounded overview of the topic and its implementation. Well worth reading and highly recommended.
on 25 April 2000
Well at last I have read something that helps me understand,what to do and why I'm doing it . The illustrations are beautifully done This book is great and you will not find a better book on Feng Shui ...
on 1 April 2014
I have never given any feedback on Amazon before but I was so impressed with this gorgeous book that I decided to do so this time! The book is beautifully set up and full of illustrations and photos which are so helpful and stunning!! It is easy to read and although 'old' so much better than the new versions!! Arrived very fast and was a complete bargain, thank you so much. My life will flow so much better now that I know the feng shui principles, so important for everyone!
on 24 June 2014
This is an interesting book to have on the coffee table, It gives lots of hints and tips on how to make your home more ,well, homely and to make it `flow` better. Rearranging furniture, using different colours and textures can make all the difference to your environment. The minute you walk into a room you get a `feel` and making a few changes can make all the difference to a room feeling homely and comfortable or empty ,and / or not a nice place to be.

This book gives you lots of info and a background into Feng Shui as well, But you dont have to be a disciple of feng shui , you can just use the tips in the book to create a nicer environment for yourself.
on 8 July 2015
Great book to learn about Feng Shui. At times the author goes into too much detail and is a bit too esoteric for my taste but if you pick out the useful things, this book and the concept it presents can make a big difference to every day life.
on 18 April 2013
I love this kind of books and the condition is good and pictures give me an idea of practicing Feng Shui in my house.

Thanks!
on 17 October 2014
Excellent, informative book (if you've an interest in the subject matter). Book also had an unbeatable price to boot!
Extremely happy with my purchase from this seller.
on 22 August 2015
I used to have a cluttered home and have found this read very informative and useful. If you are looking to declutter the this is the book for you.
on 16 January 2015
Informative, easy to understand, and full of color photos. I am glad I found this used copy. Delivered on time in excellent condition.