- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Feminist Visions of Development: Gender Analysis and Policy (Routledge Studies in Development Economics) Paperback – 6 Nov 1998
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The UN Conference of Women, held in Beijing in 1995, provided a forum for the exploration of current feminist topics. This volume presents papers from that conference, discussing in detail issues in gender studies and development, from rural and urban poverty to population and family planning. Taken together, the papers aim to show how factors such as famine, sweat-shops, environmental degradation and religion influence the lives of women in different countries.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|