- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
The Feminism and Visual Culture Reader (In Sight: Visual Culture) Paperback – 7 Jan 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'The Feminism and Visual Culture Reader is a useful inspiring reference work.' –Muse
About the Author
Amelia Jones is Grierson Chair in Visual Culture in the Department of Art History and Communication Studies at McGill University, Montréal. She has organised exhibitions including Sexual Politics: Judy Chicago's Dinner Party in Feminist Art History at the UCLA/Armand Hammer Art Museum (1996) and has edited other volumes, most notably Companion to Contemporary Art Since 1945 (2006). Her most recent single-authored books include Irrational Modernism: A Neurasthenic History of New York Dada (2004) and Self/Image: Technology, Representation, and the Contemporary Subject (2006).