Part I: Feminism and Psychoanalytic Theory: An Overview:.
1. The Significance of Women′s Mothering for Gender Personality and Gender Relations.
2. Being and Doing: A Cross–Cultural Examination of the Socialization of Males and Females.
3. Family Structure and Feminine Personality.
4. Oedipal Asymmetries and Heterosexual Knots.
5. The Fantasy of the Perfect Mother (with Susan Contratto).
Part II: Gender, Self and Social Theory:.
6. Gender, Relation and Difference in Psychoanalytic Perspective.
7. Beyond Drive Theory: Object–Relations and the Limits of Radical Individualism.
8. Toward a Relational Individualism: The Mediation of Self Through Psychoanalysis.
Part III: Psychoanalysis, Psychoanalysts and Feminism:.
9. Feminism, Femininity and Freud.
10. Psychoanalytic Feminism and the Psychoanalytic Psychology of Women.
11.′70s Questions for ′30s Women; Gender and Generation in a Study of Early Women Psychoanalysts.