on 3 May 2017
Arrived very quickly and in very good condition. The book itself has some interesting and easy to make projects which for me is good as I am a novice. I am hoping to impress at Christmas, we shall see. A good little all rounder.
on 16 October 2015
Very uninspired patterns and christmas decorations. The felt animals are extremely basic and lack imagination. The templates at the back need to be enlarged 4 times before they can be used - this wasn't obvious from the product description. I'm disappointed I bought this - the only positive is that it was cheap!
on 9 November 2014
I am not a seamstress, but had the feeling that I could attempt some of these items, which so far has proved pretty simple. I've made the owl and ginger bread men. It is a smaller book in dimensions that I originally thought and would have preferred a larger print and size format. But the photos and content is great. Thank you!
on 25 August 2017
Great little book of easy ideas. Good for a beginner. Fast shipping. I would recommend.
on 20 July 2017
My wife is very pleased with this item.
on 1 May 2017
Great craft book!
on 28 October 2017
Basic
on 31 October 2013
Watching Corinne on craft telly urged me to purchase this book.I have adapted as well as made lots of her projects from the book and it has also given me the confidence to make items that are my own idea.Great price.
on 5 June 2017
Some good ideas
on 22 August 2017
Nice little book for reference and ideas