- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £3.99 delivery
+ FREE delivery
Feliway Spray 60ml
|Price:||£14.98 (£107.00 / kg)|
- Mimics the natural pheromone cats leave as a scent mark
- Can be used daily
- lasts up to 4 weeks
- Can be used to reduce stress
- Can help with problem behaviour in cats
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
What is Feliway?
Feliway is the UK’s leading cat behaviour product scientifically proven to help stop and prevent unwanted behaviours in cats.
How do I know if my cat is stressed?
When cats become stressed they can start behaving strangely or acting inappropriately. Examples are urine marking, vertical scratching or intercat tension. However cats won’t always exhibit these extreme behaviours to show they are upset, they may appear to be withdrawn, nervous and easily startled or demanding attention. They may also groom themselves excessively or get into conflict with people, cats and other pets in the household. Upset cats may avoid social interaction, hide or can even go off their food.
How can Feliway help?
When a cat feels safe in its environment, it will rub its head against furniture, walls or the bottom of the curtains, leaving substances called facial pheromones. Feliway is a synthetic copy of this pheromone and is proven to reassure and comfort cats, helping them to cope with changes in their environment. Developed after years of veterinary research, Feliway is scientifically proven to help stop unwanted behaviour in cats.
Feliway is also available as a spray.
How to use the Feliway diffuser
- Shake the bottle & apply the spray daily.
- DO NOT SPRAY directly onto your kitten/cat.
- Please allow 15 minutes before introducing your kitten/cat to the object or area sprayed to allow the alcohol carrier to evaporate.
Feliway Spray is ideal for traveling in the cat carrier when visiting to the vet, holidaying or use in the cattery. If you are experiencing behaviour problems such as vertical scratching or urine marking, the spray can be used directly on these marks alongside the diffuser.
Loss of appetite
Redecorating and moving home
Visiting the vet, cattery and travelling
Customers who bought this item also bought
533 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 533 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
He used to "mark" a corner of the room but once I had washed the corner with a bio liquid solution, dried it thoroughly, then sprayed FELIWAY on the area every day for a week - problem solved
A few squirts into every room into the house and within 24 hours they had all calmed down remarkably. Of course they didn't suddenly not mind their house disappearing around them, but their behaviour settled and they were visibly less stressed. I then used a squirt of this in their cat carriers on moving day when they faced several hours trapped in their carriers and on the motorway. Not a happy place for my 3 cats. However, using this, 2 of them didn't make a sound and just fell asleep during the journey and the one that did complain (loudly!) only meowed to the point of distraction for maybe half an hour before settling peacefully into slumber.
I then used it around our new home. Peace and tranquility. Happy snoozing cats on night 1 and they settled much quicker than I expected in their new home.
Worth every penny, will never be without a bottle from now on.
it definately chilled them out during my living room renovation, new furniture, new decor, new smells and layout, they breezed thgrough it, as if nothing had changed, will buy this again, i spray in areas were they scratch, seems to stop them repeating on the same area, i dont spray on scratch posts, which they continue to use just fine
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?