- Prime Student members get 10% off Books. Enter code STUDENT10 at checkout. Enter code STUDENT10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy Mass Market Paperback – 1 Jan 2005
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"A BOOK TO READ AND RE-READ!" -- Los Angeles Times
"A book to read and re-read!"
"-Los Angeles Times"
A drug-free guide to curing anxiety, guilt, pessimism, procrastination, low self-esteem, and other depressive disorders uses scientifically tested methods to improve mood and stave off the blues. Reprint.See all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only criticism is that Kindle needs to sort out how it processes tables and figures. The print size can't be increased within these and I was squinting at the tables which are absolutely crucial to the programme, barely able to make out the words. Buy the print version.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews