- Visit the Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses Store for a huge selection of collars, leads and harnesses for rabbits, guinea pigs, ferrets, hamsters, rats and mice from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Store for great offers on food and accessories for rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, mice and more from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Small Animal Treats Store for a huge selection of small animal treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
FeelGoodUK Rabbit Hutch and Cover with Rain Cover
- High quality wire used throughout >> (full rain cover now included) <<
- The wood is treated using a water based anti fungicidal animal and environment friendly stain.
- Jointed, sanded, screwed and glued - rounded felt edge >> (only from feel good uk) <<
- Slide out cleaning tray to make cleaning easier
- Overall width : 120cm x overall depth : 50cm x overall height : 104cm
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This Double Tier Hutch provides ample space in the living area, it has a sheltered sleep compartment on top with an equal sized underun below, which has 2 wire sides to the left & a wooden back. <br /> <br />This hutch also has opening doors. <br /> <br />Overall Width : 120cm x Overall Depth : 50cm x Overall Height : 104cm <br /> <br /> This hutch features 2 slide out cleaning trays making it easier to clean your pets out! <br /> <br /> ONLY The FEEL GOOD UK MODEL
RABBIT HUTCH & COVER
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
In all the hutch will do the job, but don't expect a lifetime usage.
I spent many an hour researching various styles of hutches and suppliers + also went to various pet shops to see hutches and feel the quality as I have not had a rabbit before and wanted good quality.
I wanted a 4ft hutch as I am getting 2 drawf bunnies and wanted enough space for them to move around the hutch. So I am disappointed that the "actual hutch" size is only 45in and the "4ft" is the length of the roof!! That is 3"shorter than I thought. There is another dimention stated lower in the advert but that is 47in, so again not 45in!
The instructions are so basic and very poorly compiled - very disappointed.
I thought that the idea of the plastic base on both levels would be perfect, to ensure that any urine / water does not warp the flooring - however, the plastic is very thin and with very little pressure bends with no real support underneath.
Well, its up and ready for our 2 new arrivals tomorrow - time will tell with the durability of this hutch as the "vaarnish / weatherproofing" is very thin and will therefore have to recoat very soon.
One more thing - the doors could do with top and bottom latches as there is a lot of movement on them - I will be going out to get two more tomorrow - disappointed :-( Didn't have a choice but to keep as rabbits coming tomorrow now. Shame I have spent nearly £100 for a hutch inc delivery and I have to go out and buy add on's to ensure bunnies are safe in the hutch.
On a positive, I am sure my son will love it when he sees it all set up in the garden tomorrow morning!!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Arrived 3 days earlier than expected😃. Which was good, cage went together ok, panel A, the fixings were in the wrong place( seems to be a bit of a trend looking at other... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Mr Scott
I received this hutch today, very poor quality & fixings all in wrong. Having to returnPublished 6 days ago by Susan McGlinn
Had fixings in the wrong place which made building difficult. Not the best finish but overall not bad. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Amazon Customer
This is not the best quality rabbit hutch.We had to drill some of our own holes.parts fitted in wrong places.quite flimsy. Read morePublished 13 days ago by paul smith
Appear to be very good quality, the wood probably cheap but drilled a pilot hole before screwing, went together well like the latches easy to use unlike the bolts you usually get. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Pete
Nice size, good cage! Rabbits eat through the wood very quickly though!Published 16 days ago by Debbie Moore
The instructions for building the hutch were too vague and I have built hundreds of things from flat pack before. Also some parts were in the wrong place which I had to alter. Read morePublished 18 days ago by peter starr
Really good value hutches and as soon as I advised them that one cover was missing they dispatched it immediately. Extremely good service. Highly recommended.Published 22 days ago by Sandra Sebire
Delivery was fast, came in 2 days. Assembling the cage was not easy, and the door was made upside down so I had to flip it over. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Taylor