TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 December 2014
When Google Reader closed I tried out quite a few alternative web-based news readers and Feedly was my favourite by a long way. The Feedly App delivers the same easy of use, clear reading experience and reliability as the web-based version. (I think I have a newer version of the app than the version some other reviewers complain about being buggy; I've not encountered any bugs.)

It'd be nice if it was easier to control whether a post is marked as read / left as unread even after you've looked at it, which for me is a bit of an issue but if your habits are different it might not matter at all. Otherwise this does the job brilliantly.
on 26 March 2013
There is so much news and so little time - this apps allows me to prioritize what I read and when I need to read it.

it's simply easier to gather all of my RSS feeds with Feedly and organize it.

A welcome successor to Google Reader!
on 21 April 2013
Great interface and no glitches with the feed syncing. Performance is good on my Kindle Fire 7". Support for additional services like Pocket is good. With Google pulling out of the RSS space here's hoping for an open API from the feedly team and some support for Windows RT and Window phone to make this a fully supported alternative.
on 19 April 2014
Thank goodness for Feedly. I listen to messages from Saddleback church in the US and was really disappointed that Google no longer supported this media. I searched the internet and found Feedly. It works on my Samsung android phone and better still on my Kindle!
on 18 January 2016
Had problems with other aggregate sites and still bemoan the loss of IGoogle but the fills the gap nicely. Like the way sites are opened c in its own browser which is easy to return to the menu. Need to get used to the way it displays news and older links but that might be more about me knowing how to use it
on 25 March 2015
Frequently crashes. Can never be sure if it will stay where you are in your feed so you have to scroll through again. Frequently favourites articles when you press to open them or swipe to next page. Videos may or may not play.

I've looked for alternatives but there are few, of them Inoreader gets most praise, but is even worse. Since I want a news reader, I'm stuck with feedly.
on 1 March 2013
Prior to the latest update, the app was very buggy. It's now solid, works with Google Reader and visually appealing. Find it better than other rss readers.
on 29 January 2016
Freely is one of the best RSS readers out there. Works perfectly on my Kindle Fire. Its just a shame the Kindle version doesn't support article tagging yet - which is why I've removed one star.
on 28 March 2016
Crashes after 2minutes every time I open it and try read an article,frustrating for what could be a great app, don't bother downloading. There are a few other apps out there that do the same as this And work just fine.
on 13 February 2016
The one thing I really like about this news reader is its not restrictive in any way. What I mean by this is one can search and add more obscure and independent sources. Lets be honest if you're sticking to the traditional mainstream outlets, that a lot of these news readers try to automatically push onto you then you're seriously misinformed. There's a world of news out there to be found without the agenda or restrictions of mainstream sources owned by the eliites. Trouble is I've tried hooking up by email, G+ and Facebook and it doesn't work. Hence the 3 stars.