Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire

on 17 April 2012
This is a very short but excellent book. In full colour - that's right COLOUR! Once more Simon's Cat will do absolutely anything to get food with some hilarious consequences. Simon really captures the movement and behaviour of cats, I was looking at this book and almost constantly thinking - my cat does that! A must have for all fans and excellent value.
6 people found this helpful
on 16 June 2012
This is not exactly a new book, so don't buy expecting to see new episodes of Simon's cat. However the book is very cheap and full of gorgeous shiny, colour renditions of favorite cat adventures in a small easy-to-hold paperback. For ardent lovers of the furry desperado it is a must-have. It would also make a delightful small gift for those new to Simon's Cat.
on 10 June 2018
fab
on 24 December 2012
Every cat owner will recognise Simon's ever hungry cat and its battery of tricks and stratagems for pestering food into its bowl. I wasn't sure if cartoons would translate well to the Kindle, but they were fine and if you love the videos then this is the next best thing to cheer up a dismal day or boring train journey.
on 24 May 2012
It's a wonderful addition to our collections. Some of the cartoons are old ones that have been coloured but there are also new ones and Simon's cat is just wonderful in colour! Lots of smiles and some laugh-out-louds - definitely value for money.
2 people found this helpful
on 16 December 2015
Vey funny and a good observation of the life of a cat. I should know, I have had many in my long life
VINE VOICEon 19 May 2012
I bought this book to 'read' to my 3 year old grandson. He loves it and I like making up a story for each page. Silly me, hadn't realised what a Simon's cat book was, but none the less, it's good thinking up new stories each time. My grandson calls the cat feed me!!
on 17 April 2012
Yet another winner with Simons cat trying to get food in any wy he can. At this price as a Simons cat fan how can you afford not to get it. Full of the amazing adventures again AND IN COLOUR!!!
3 people found this helpful
on 20 May 2016
Very thin - very small book - large price tho.
on 16 January 2013
I have several Simon's Cat books, but this was the first one I bought (very cheaply) for my Kindle. I like the fact that if I don't have much time to read a chunk of a novel, I can look at Simon's Cat, which always makes me smile.