Fedora 25 on 8gb USB Stick Flash Drive and Complete 3-discs DVD Installation and Reference Set, 32 and 64-bit
- Install, or run your favorite Linux directly from USB flash, without touching anything on your Windows! If you require DVD installation the media is included too!
- Includes lifetime free updates and multi-language support, productivity suite, Web browser, instant messaging, image editing, multimedia and email for your everyday needs
- Award-winning Linux operating systems, include both USB Live and complete DVD versions with comprehensive set of applications for desktops, laptops and servers
- Includes "Introduction to Linux" video DVD and UNIX Academy Selected Linux Training Library of 52 PDF books for all Linux users
- Includes printed Quick Reference Card of Linux and UNIX commands and Complimentary Evaluation Exam by UNIX Academy
Customers also shopped for
- Platform: Windows 7 / XP / Vista, Linux, Mac OS X Intel
- Media: DVD-ROM
Install and run your favorite Linux directly from USB flash! There's no need for DVD drive! And if you require DVD installation, the media is included too!
Do you know Linux? Are you new to it? Have you always wanted to try but were afraid, wondering if it was too geeky? Are you using it now but looking for a better installation? Are you looking for Linux books and clear instructions? Or maybe your Windows-based computer has caught another virus and you've had enough of that?
Relax! PRIZIX has some simple, complete and inexpensive solutions for you. Our Linux sets offer you the very best in effortless installation, so you'll be up and running in no time! If this is your first time with Linux, you will appreciate the beautiful, clear graphics that make custom installation so easy.
All our sets contain only the newest, most complete DVD releases. You'll find office suite, web, email, instant messengers, graphics, audio and communication tools, you name it! No hassles, no license fees, no prohibitively expensive software!
All our packages come with the video-DVD "Brief Introduction to Linux." So if you are new to Linux's command-line workflow and are in the mood for learning basic concepts and commands, you've got it! You will be amazed at how much you will learn from this brief presentation.
All our sets include the "UNIX Academy Selected Training Library" in PDF format. These are the only books on Linux you will ever need! Whether you are a beginner or advanced user, you will find exactly what you need in these clear, easy-to-read guides.
The set also includes a Quick Reference Card of Linux commands, so you'll always have what you need at your fingertips!
All PRIZIX products are U.S. made and 100% covered by warranty.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. USB came in a pristine condition, not scratched or broken. Installation went all the way through without any problems. I used a "cold boot" to make sure everything goes smoothly. By "cold boot" I mean I turned off my laptop completely, put USB to USB drive and turned on my laptop again. And then I pressed f3 to set up BIOS to install from USB - and that was it! (Different computers may require different "F" buttons, like F2 or F4, F6, try them all)
2. Library CD has 54 books, and all of them are useful, I just don't have enough time to go through all of them.
3. "Brief Introduction to Linux" DVD has Linux-related information, and useful for someone who is new or relatively new to Linux.
Look for similar items by category