- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
Green Feathers Wireless Bird Box Camera with Night Vision, Wireless Receiver, 700TVL Video and Audio - Perfect for your Garden, Nest Boxes, Bird Houses, Green Camera, Wide Angle Lens, Audio, 940nm Infrared
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Tiny Camera for Bird Boxes - This Green FeathersTM camera by SpyCameraCCTV is designed to sit inside a bird nesting box, letting you watch incredible live close up images as chicks hatch and grow. Perfect for making a bird box with camera kit.
- Wide Angle for maximum view - 110 degree field of view is much wider than similar cameras on the market, and let you see the entire nest, as well as birds entering & leaving the box
- Detailed 700TV Line images transmitted from the camera to your TV, using the included wireless receiver
- 6 night vision LEDs allow wireless nest box camera to record clear video in completely unlit boxes. Uses Invisible IR light so there is no red glow to distract the birds, even in complete darkness
- Includes 3m extended power supply for easy set up! Mains plug has an extended lead to provide far more flexibility when installing camera
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Colour Name: Green
Green Feathers Wireless Bird Box Camera and Receiver
Our wireless bird box camera kit is a fantastic gift for nature lovers of any age. The tiny camera is easily installed inside a standard bird house (not included), and provides amazing close-up views straight to your television as the chicks hatch and grow in the nest. They're incredibly versatile as well - our customers have used them for everything from beehives to hedgehog cages, as well as larger bird houses & Aviaries.
Purpose-built bird box camera
- Night vision LEDs provide clear recording inside bird boxes, even in the dead of night. We have designed our cameras to use invisible infrared lights. These give off no visible glow whatsoever, so you can be certain that it's not disturbing the chicks
- Specially fitted 2.8mm wide angle lens has a massive field of view to ensure you can get the whole of the inside of the box in the frame
- Captures images at 700TVL resolution, recording crisp, detailed images
- Tiny lens has adjustable focus, so you can fine tune the image in different sized bird boxes
Wireless Transmission for easy setup
- The camera features a built-in wireless transmitter, letting it send video to the receiver from up to 50m away in clear line-of-sight, although obstructions such as walls will reduce this
- The wireless system means you don't have to run a cable from your television into the garden, all you need to connect the camera to is the included mains power supply
- The receiver then simply plugs into the back of your TV using standard RCA connectors
- Camera also features microphone, letting it record and transmit audio from inside the nest
- Receiver features 4 wireless channels, allowing you to add up to 3 additional cameras to your kit, installed in different bird boxes. Simply switch between the cameras using the selector switch on the side of the unit
Optimised for hassle-free installation
User Selectable Wireless Channels
Unlike many basic wireless devices, we have made sure our cameras can be manually switched between the 4 channels. The provides a quick and simple way to adjust the camera and find a clearer signal if you happen to encounter wireless interference.
3m Mains Power Supply
The included 8V power supply for the camera features a built-in 3m extension cable, providing an easy way to run power out to the device when installed in a bird box.
If more distance is needed to reach the box's location, then just add one of our DC power extension cables, available up to 20m in length.
A decade of experience
SpyCameraCCTV is a manufacturer of CCTV systems, spy cameras and wildlife cameras with over 10 years' experience. Based in Bristol, we design CCTV and spy camera equipment for homes and businesses - everything from tiny covert spy cameras to advanced multi-camera CCTV systems and pride ourselves on providing excellent technical support to help guide customers through the jargon-filled world of CCTV.
Besides residential and commercial security setups, our equipment is used in such places as farms where our camera kits can watch over livestock during the breeding season. We also specialise in wildlife cameras, which includes our Green Feathers Bird Box cameras.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thankfully the seller is very good and, clearly having had this issue before, responded quickly and instructed us to get an extension cable which we did and this meant we could fit it properly. It was Christmas present for my in laws so although I've not looked at it recently, it certainly was working when we left. Now we just have to wait for the birds to arrive.
I definitely recommend this product but be aware that this is not completely "wireless". You will need to be able to position the box in an area where the camera can get a power source. Ours is on the side of my in laws' garage with the wire going through a hole in the window frame. Measure the distance you'll need and get the version with the correct lead. Or buy the extension lead (from memory 10 metres extension was about £6).
The seller is very helpful so I'm sure if you contacted them before purchase they would be able to advise you.
The picture is very clear considering how far it has to go so if you do manage to work out the logistics I'm sure you will not be disappointed.
Video Capture Card
On the other hand, having submitted an email to the Green Feathers help desk, they rang me within about 10 minutes, sent me an RMA by email and agreed to swap it out for a wired replacement - no hassles what so ever. Probably the best customer support ever.
If you have (and most people do) wifi in the house, it will interfere further with the signal strength. I had to turn off my wifi router to get this to receive a (snowy and noisy) image.
Most recent customer reviews