- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Fear and Self-Loathing in the City: A Guide to Keeping Sane in the Square Mile (The Self-Help Series) Paperback – 31 Dec 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
I believe this book could become essential reading for city workers. Instead of keeping a bottle of Scotch in your desk maybe a copy of this book will be more benficial. Every city worker should have a copy! --Dr Neil Brener, Consultant Psychiatrist, Medical Director, The Priory Hospital North London
About the Author
Dr Michael Sinclair is a chartered psychologist practicing in the City and Harley Street. He is the Founding Director the City Psychology Group. He has lectured at the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine, Roche Pharmaceuticals and City University, London. He has published his research in academic journals as well as contributing to 'Psychologies Magazine, the Times, BBC Focus' and 'Men's Health' and presenting at international conferences.