• Fear

Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 February 2017
Osho is always worth reading. While I don't agree with him on everything, I appreciate his insight. Definitely one of the great minds of the world.
on 2 November 2016
I love Osho's no nonsense approach to life. He tells it as it is.
on 7 December 2012
I enjoy Osho so much I don't know if I am objective with my review, it is always a great inspiration for my soul.
on 23 March 2017
brilliant book of osho among many
on 12 April 2017
Nice book
on 8 October 2014
When I started reading this book I was in a pretty afraid place, but after reading some of the insightful advice and wisdom that Osho shares, I was completely transformed. I have just bought one of his other books, so I can continue on his ore inspiring journey.
on 15 June 2013
This won't suit everyone but for me it opened my eyes as to how fear had been overshadowing how I lived my life. I am honestly making changes to how I react to the outside world and concentrating on me for once. A refreshingly honest and different look at human behaviour and this for me was like someone switching a light on!
on 19 October 2012
This book is a worthwhile read. It goes into great detail to help you to understand the subject of fear and helps you to make the required changes in your life too.

Worthwhile!
on 12 March 2013
I was most impressed by the deep investigation and examination by the author of what drives and governs our daily life.
on 15 January 2013
Osho, I swear to you. no limit for your genius and compassion. thanx for sharing your deep insights and your enlightened being.