Customer reviews

Size: 100 ml|Change

on 2 May 2015
I buy this quite regularly and usually have no complaints but the last one purchased early April is not the real deal.
Initially it smells ok but within a short space of time It leaves a smell of mildew or mould and is not very pleasant
on 24 July 2017
Fake, No FCUK text on bottle and label on bottom is not fitted right , color of liquid is deep blue and smell is similar but not quite right has a off smell about it, sending back to amazon. wondered why it was 64% off
on 2 June 2017
I ordered this for teenage son and wish I had brought it for hubby as it smells absolutely gorgeous. Huge bottle and loved the price too. Is now his and my fave. Recommended highly.
on 7 May 2017
great smell and it lasts for ever will definitely purchase again servie and delivery were excellent just cant find anything more to say than excellent
on 20 August 2016
Gorgeous bottle and great smell. I know because I bought it for my BF and he smells lovely.
on 29 March 2017
Really good fragrance, value for money
on 17 April 2017
Simply the worst aftershave I have ever bought.
I have tried to contact Amazon and FCUK as I suspect this was a bad batch or a fake, but haven't had any answers yet.
Maybe that's just how it is meant to smell, in which case, choose anything else.
on 26 June 2017
Good price product and smells really good. I know everyone has their own preference when it comes to scents but I was more than happy with my purchase.
on 22 April 2017
bought as a gift
on 22 July 2017
nice size bottle, has a hint of lemon in the sent, very refreshing compared to my usaul calone great price