Customer reviews

Great product, great service
on 27 June 2017
Beautiful glass. Great service. Highly recommended
on 8 January 2014
Ordered this as a christmas present from my son to his dad, unfortunately once the beer glass arrived having waited almost a week there were characters that shouldn't have been there, I emailed them to advise of the mistake, the order was then rectified and they managed to send me another one with the correct text within 7 days.
on 24 September 2013
Bought for Father's Day but unfortunately arrived after the day. The text was as requested and was packaged very well.
on 29 July 2013
This was a great present. It arrived promptly and the writing was well presented and exactly what I wanted. Would recommend to all.
on 24 June 2013
Fathers Day present for my husband from my little girl. It has quickly become his favourite glass.
Excellent quality and it arrived earlier than I expected.
Very happy
on 3 April 2015
not great but not bad for the price :- |
on 25 August 2013
It difficult to buy something different and inexpensive. Be it for water, beer or soft drinks he uses this glass. A great gift!!!
on 8 June 2015
Very good glass and writing exactly what i wanted, Fast delievery to. Very pleased with this
on 13 July 2015
Perfect birthday gift for my husband from our 2 small children. My personalised message was too long but the seller suggested changes that kept the meaning and content of the message but allowed it to fit in the space. My husband was really touched and was a bit choked up when he read it. It's now his favourite beer glass!