- Actors: Patrick Cargill, Natasha Pyne, Anne Holloway, Noel Dyson
- Format: PAL
- Language: English
- Region: Region 2 (This DVD may not be viewable outside Europe. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Number of discs: 1
- Classification: U
- Studio: Network
- DVD Release Date: 8 Nov. 2010
- Run Time: 95 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (13 customer reviews)
- ASIN: B0042OF6K4
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 17,364 in DVD & Blu-ray (See Top 100 in DVD & Blu-ray)
Father Dear Father - Film [DVD]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£5.89 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Patrick Cargill stars as the head of a household with more than its fair share of misunderstandings! After divorcing his wife, Patrick Glover decides it is time to remarry, and chooses his literary agent, only to mistakenly propose to the cleaning lady. Part of his reason for wanting to remarry is to regain some control over his wayward daughters, but they and their lovers continue to complicate his home and his life... A farcical comedy full of hilarious confusions, this feature-length version of hit sit-com Father, Dear Father is a real gem of British humour at its best.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I would defiantly recommend this film.