- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Father Brown Complete Series 2 - BBC [DVD]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
All ten episodes from the second series of the TV drama starring Mark Williams as the eponymous character created by English writer G.K. Chesterton. Set in the 1950s in the fictional village of Kembleford, the series follows Roman Catholic priest Father Brown who has a knack for solving crimes. He is assisted by parish secretary Bridgette McCarthy (Sorcha Cusack) and is often a source of frustration for the local police. The episodes are: 'The Ghost in the Machine', 'The Maddest of All', 'The Pride of Prydes', 'The Shadow of the Scaffold', 'The Mysteries of the Rosary', 'The Daughters of Jerusalem', 'The Three Tools of Death', 'The Prize of Colonel Gerard', 'The Grim Reaper' and 'The Laws of Motion'.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
If you like Midsomer Murders, Lewis or even Sherlock Holmes, you should enjoy these.