- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 1302 KB
- Print Length: 277 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00MX6VIP0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,576,996 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Fate's Exchange (Twisted Fate Book 1) Kindle Edition
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
My thanks go to the author for providing a review copy in exchange for an honest review. I’ve been wanting to get round to this book for a while, so Spooky Reads Week seemed the perfect opportunity to get it read.
Alyssa finds herself in unfortunate circumstances, when an attempt for some reading time in the woods ends up in her dying during a brutal attack. She realises death is coming and accepts that justice shall be served. She’s prepared to die. However, rather than finding herself passing on, Alyssa is granted another chance, and finds herself going back to the week before the accident, full of the memories of her death which hasn’t yet happened.
But what is she supposed to change? And how?
Caught in a loop that doesn’t seem to play out right, no matter what she does, Alyssa is caught in a frustrating and heart-breaking cycle. Add in the growing love of the new boy David, and she’s really got one hell of a situation. (Not to mention David is really one of the Brothers, sent to protect her – but she doesn’t even know that yet!)
I love the world Sasha has created for the Twisted Fate series. I love the involvement of the Sisters of Fate and the angels – she’s based it on enough known mythology that her world was easily believable, as well as being structurally sound, but has still made a unique and interesting world of her own.
Alyssa is an average, sweet 16 year old girl. But she’s different to most, purer. My original concern was that this meant she was going to be far too perfect, and if I’m honest, annoying, but the reality was quite contradictory. She was just a normal, likeable girl. She wasn’t perfect, she simply had a good heart; perfect intentions, I suppose.Read more ›
This was a captivating YA novel that I enjoyed immensely.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Romance > Fantasy
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy
- Books > Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > General
- Books > Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Sword & Sorcery