- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Important Information on Firmware Updates: Having trouble with your Blu-ray disc player? Will certain discs just not play? You may need to update the firmware inside your player. Click here to learn more.
Fate Zero Pt 2 [Blu-ray]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£26.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Collection of episodes from the Japanese anime based on the light novel by Gen Urobuchi. A prequel to 'Fate Stay Night', the story takes place ten years previously in Fuyuki City during the Fourth Holy Grail War. Seven Masters and their Servants compete for the all-powerful 'Holy Grail' which grants each of the winning duo any wish they desire. The episodes are: 'The Bloody Battle of Mion River', 'Golden Radiance', 'The End of Honor', 'The Eighth Contract', 'Distant Memories', 'Where Justice Is Found', 'Return of the Assassin', 'Knight On Two Wheels', 'All Evil in This World (Angra Mainyu)', 'The Sea of the Ends', 'The Last Command Seal' and 'Fate Zero'.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I won't say too much but if you like the idea of heroes of old having an anime flair and being brought back to fight by the magi chosen by the holy grail to have a chance to get there wish come true then this could be for you. Featuring some great production values, epic fights, great characters and nice progression it really does set itself apart from a lot of other series.
The animation of the series remains brilliant (although there were some issues with Kariya Matou's animation in a couple of places) with Saber's first use of Excalibur's full power being particularly beautifully done. The fights in the series continue to be simply spectacular and if anything the ones in this half of the series are even better than those in the first. Of particular note are the aerial battle between Gilgamesh and Berserker, Rider and Saber's race along a deserted road and the final confrontation between Kiritsugu and Kirei Kotomine, all of which have a place in my list of all-time favourite anime fights.
The development of the characters and their relationships also continues to be very well done throughout this final half of the series with Rider and Waver's relationship still being one of the best parts of the show in this respect. Kirei's continuing development as a character also continues to be done nicely as we see him develop into the character from the original series.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a continuation of my review of the first part of the series. This contains episodes fourteen-twenty five... Read morePublished 6 months ago by M.
Amazing anime. The best I have seen with Kara no Kyokai. Highly recommended.Published 12 months ago by Fabien
One of my favourite animes recently, really felt for some of the characters.Published 14 months ago by Rehan Iftikhar
It is too dark and tragic story for me. Story line is awesome,but I don't want to watch it when I come back from office.Published 18 months ago by Masayoshi Kondou
Part two of an already amazing show. It just as good as part one.Published 19 months ago by Henrik Fagerström