Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire

Fastime 01 Stopwatch Red
Colour: Red|Change

on 6 June 2012
This is a moderately priced and therefore comfortably average stopwatch. The interface is straightforward and perfectly usable, and it is what it is: a stopwatch, and really nothing more. It's very light, and easy to use while running. If it has one drawback it is that it beeps every hour on the hour and there's no way to turn that off; it seems like a pointless feature as I can't imagine anyone wanting to tell the time on it.
24 people found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 8 April 2017
When I first received this item in December 2015, my hopes were not high. The watch seemed to be pathetically light weight and the buttons felt cheap and flimsy. For these reasons, I would strongly recommend against buying one of these as a gift.

Having said that, the watch has worked flawlessly since the day I bought it and continues to do so. In this, it has massively exceeded my expectations. Its light weight also proved to be a bonus when I wore it around my neck.

Overall, for the price I paid and with the power of hindsight, I've been pretty happy with this stopwatch. If my experience changes, I will return to update this review.
on 8 November 2016
Yes it's ok and it does the job, but it's really lightweight and cheap.

Unfortunately it's another "made cheap somewhere in asia" overpriced product that is preying on our desire to buy something quickly and easily.

It's products like this that are making me hesitate when buying on Amazon.

It works, but it looks like it came out of a Christmas cracker.
on 21 April 2013
This is lightweight and easy to use as a timing device. I haven't bothered to set the time and date because it's not necessary for my purposes. The back is perforated for some reason that eludes me so I doubt if this product is water resistant. Basically it is a good cheap stopwatch although I suspect it won't be very durable.
Couple of extra points added 4th July 2013: at 30 minutes the display changes to include hours which can be slightly misleading for timing anything more than 30 minutes long. Also as others have noted there is an annoying hourly bleep that can't be turned off. The plastic face scratches very easily so be gentle with it.
One person found this helpful
on 2 November 2012
Bought 2 of these to time penalties.
You get what you pay for but they were perfectly fine for what I wanted.
They chime the hour and with no instructions for turning that off it became quite annoying.
However if you hold button C to display alarm time and press button A this stops the hour chime.
19 people found this helpful
on 29 September 2017
Very lightweight plastic, but appears to do the basics. Very minimal instructions, on the packaging, no separate sheet, so takes some time to work out modes. I have not worked out the sequence of flashing days at the top, but fortunately do not need to. Some customers queried how to turn it off, but as it is also a timepiece, (clock), it will not turn off, same as any wristwatch?
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 10 May 2012
Please exercise caution when buying from seller "till2u". Order arrived 2 days after delivery estimate, making a total of 13 days for delivery after order is placed. Ordered a yellow stopwatch but a black one was delivered.

The stopwatch itself is decent if you are just looking for a normal stopwatch with a split function. Comes with date, 12/24h time and alarm functions with instructions on back on the box. Fairly good sized display with 12mm digits on a 15mm tall screen. Protruding buttons can be easily pressed, but are quite sensitive so you would have to be careful as slight bumps may stop/reset your time unexpectedly.

Build of the stopwatch is not as strong as expected; may not survive a few drops on hard surfaces and not well sealed to handle rain/wet conditions. Buttons are responsive but rattle, which gives it a cheap feel. Comes with neck cord.

There is an hourly chime which there are no instructions on how to disable it.

Edit: Able to disable chime by holding the C button and Pressing A in the time mode.

Overall: No frills stopwatch which gets the job done if you are willing to overlook service lapses.
4 people found this helpful
on 27 January 2015
Argh I wish I could work out how to stop it beeping, I don't know if it is an hourly alarm or if it's just after an hour of stop watch but I want to hit this with a hammer... but that would make my 8 year old daughter cry as it was a present for her and she loves to time things. This is my worst purchase in the last 12 months.
That said it is light weight and works fine. If you don't mind the insanity inducing beep then maybe you will be happy...
on 28 April 2016
I've owned several of these Fastime stop watches which I use for canoe training. They're not waterproof but they survive about a year. Eventually they succumb to moisture and the display goes all shaky. For the price it's got an excellent display and it's easy to use. But don't expect it to last forever.
on 25 October 2014
I was after a budget stopwatch for work, this fits the bill, light, large numbers and reliable. I've had no problems with it at all. I can recommend it.
I have now been using this stopwatch for 18 months, I use it for timing hydraulic systems at work. It's still using the original battery, I've dropped it numerous times, it's covered in oil and grime and it's still going strong.