- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Find all the best television shows from the other side of the pond in our US TV store and catch the latest shows in our 2014's Hottest TV page.
Other Sellers on Amazon
The Fast Show : Ultimate Collection (7 Disc BBC Box Set) [DVD]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£9.49 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
All your favourite characters and catchphrases from the fast-paced sketch show, including the 'Suit you, sir' tailors from hell, ' I'm a Geezer' and Ted and Ralph.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This seven disc box features EVERY episode of the Fast Show, including series 1-3, and all three parts of The Last Fast Show Ever, which has not been released on DVD in its entirety until this set. It also contains the one-off clip show "You Ain't Seen These, Right?", which was a collection of sketches not seen in the main series and only previously on the VHS edition of series 3. Also, the version presented here is extended by about 15 minutes, some of the extra sketches being better than the ones left in for broadcast. So that's every episode of the main Fast Show series. The box does not feature any of the spin-off series (Swiss Toni, Ted & Ralph, Grass or Jumpers for Goalposts). It also doesn't feature either of the live shows, Live and Farewell Tour. The reason for their omission is simple, as they are either on different DVD labels or not representative of The Fast Show's style. They are, however, available elsewhere.
The extra features on this set are abundant as well. In contrast to the barebones BBC releases of the other DVDs, this set is crammed full of extra features, which comprise of:
Highlights from Fast Show Night (about 18 mins)
Comedy Connections (39 mins)
Suit You Sir!: The Inside Leg Of The Fast Show (39 mins)
Interviews with the cast (35 mins)
Behind the scenes footage (18 mins)
There's plenty of documentary footage in there covering how the show came about, it's influence, what the cast did afterward and much more. Lots of insight.Read more ›
I watched this box set recently and if you liked it first time around it is worth buying it, as you will enjoy the jokes just as much.
The set contains are seven DVD's featuring:
- Series 1-3
- An hour long Christmas Special
- The Last Fast Show Ever - three slightly longer episodes that I hadn't seen before
- A BBC Comedy Connections episode about The Fast show
- Clips from The Fast Show night on BBC2, featuring fans and interviews
- A number of interviews with Charlie Higson, Paul Whitehouse and other members of the cast.
I think the second series was the best. Parts of the first series weren't great and the makers admit this themselves. Some of the sketches became longer (e.g. Channel 9/Ted and Ralph) but were just as funny. Perhaps at this stage it should have been renamed "The Catchphrase Show".
M favourite characters are Competitive Dad and Carl Hooper.
My favourite line is Carl Hooper's immortal query - "Bats, are they blind or just taking the mickey out of me?"
It was like short sketches and funny characters and stuff, BRILLIANT!
Aren't 7 disc box sets Brilliant? they've got like 7 brilliant discs in them and everything
Not just all the BRILLIANT TV series but also the Christmas show and a BRILLIANT documentary too, BRILLIANT
There's some Brilliant out-takes and behind the scenes footage from behind those BRILLIANT scenes
There's also some sketches that the Brilliant editor didn't think were Brilliant enough for the telly
You even get a Brilliant booklet with some early scripts in it as well, there's only one word to describe this box set
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Brilliantly funny & Clever comedy, catchphrases that will live in the memory of fans.for years to come. if you watched this on BBC2 years ago, you will love it. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Amazon Customer
Suits you sir!!
Classic comedy, cannot fault the show.
what can I say when this was first shown on BBC it was the best comedy I have ever seen I just had to buy the discs again cheaper than Ebay this is a must see show.Published 2 months ago by joseph short