- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Fast Facts for Stroke Care Nursing: An Expert Guide in a Nutshell (Fast Facts Series) Paperback – 30 Jun 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Kathy Morrison, MSN, RN, CNRN, CRN, is a certified neuroscience nurse, a certified stroke nurse, and a recipient of the prestigious Pennsylvania State Nightingale Award for Clinical Nursing. She is currently Stroke Program Manager for the Penn State Hershey Medical Center, USA. Ms. Morrison played a pivotal role in Penn State/Hershey Medical Center attaining Joint Commission Comprehensive Stroke Center certification, and has mentored many stroke program coordinators through the process of attaining this certification. Ms. Morrison serves on the Joint Commission Expert Panel for Comprehensive Stroke Center Certification standards. She established the Stroke Coordinators of Pennsylvania (SCoPA) in 2010. Ms. Morrison's published works have appeared in nursing journals and neuroscience course curricula. In addition to speaking nationally on stroke-related topics, she is active in community stroke screenings and awareness lectures, and facilitates a regional stroke survivor support group. She is a board member of the Susquehanna Valley American Association of Neuroscience Nurses.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Cardiovascular
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Neurology & Clinical Neurophysiology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Nursing > Intensive Care
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Neurology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Cardiovascular