Fast Facts: Psoriais, 3rd edition (Fast Facts series) Paperback – Abridged, Audiobook, Box set
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
I would certainly recommend this book as an extremely useful guide for fellow trainee dermatologists and also for established dermatologists who have gone a bit rusty! Clinical and Experimental Dermatology about Fast Facts: Psoriasis, 2nd edn --Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
About the Author
Alan Menter MD Chief, Department of Dermatology, Baylor Medical Center, Dallas and Clinical Professor, University of Texas, Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, USA Catherine Smith MD FRCP Senior Lecturer and Consultant Dermatologist, St John s Institute of Dermatology, St Thomas Hospital, London, UK Jonathan Barker MD FRCP, FRCPath Professor of Clinical Dermatology and Head of Division of Skin Sciences, St John s Institute of Dermatology, St Thomas Hospital, London, UK Close window
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Infectious & Contagious Diseases
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Infectious & Contagious Diseases
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Diseases & Disorders