Fast Facts: Epilepsy Paperback – 1 Mar 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Easy to read and equally simple to dip in and out of. I couldn't find anything significant missing, which is amazing for such a relatively small size; it certainly lived up to its title of 'Fast facts'. I would recommend this book to anyone involved in the care of patients with epilepsy. -- Dr Karen Lanyon, GP Primary Care Neurology Society This book delivers what it promises: key information about epilepsy in a succinct and easy to access way.
Top Customer Reviews
I recomend this book to all care staff, support workers and medical staff.
Read the front page, "Fast Facts, Epilepsy" It really is what it say's it is............
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Neurology & Clinical Neurophysiology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Neuropsychology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Neurology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Neurology