on 12 December 2017
This book is truly encouraging for most of us who hate the idea of spending hours in a gym. I have begun the fast exercise regime and am already feeling the benefits.
Everyone who is needing to lose weight or get mobile should read this book as it really explains how doable it is.
I have given the book five stars as again Michael and Peta present it in terms the layperson can understand.
on 11 October 2017
Very interesting and imformitive book. The only book that has ever inspired me to change my life. I now eat better, and excercise regularly, using an excercise bike and high intensity training. I've seen a huge difference in my fitness level, and all in just a few minutes a day! I'm also making yoghurt and fermented foods. Life is better. Thank you Micheal Mosley.
on 31 December 2017
This has actually changed my life. The science is spot on and easy to understand. Have been combining this with the low blood sugar diet book for 10 months or so and have lost 12kg. The exercises are so simple, can all be done at home too. My workout lasts about 12 minutes as I do the strength and cardio workouts (great app on iphone makes it easy).
on 11 April 2017
Yes this book is a great buy for people wanting to lose weight fast and I would recommend it to any diabetic people or people with high cholesterol
on 16 June 2017
Wish I knew this book before! Thank you so much. My life has changed and now I am on a longevity mission!
on 8 October 2017
Read this book if you want to stay healthy but have no time, energy or liking for sports. by doing a minimum of sports, you can gain great benefits. Potentially life changing!
on 17 July 2017
harder to do high intensity if you are older
on 12 November 2017
A great book for anyone but as a diabetic, it is particularly useful in helping control blood sugars. As someone who is allergic to exercise, the fact that these are short but effective exercises is brilliant!
on 17 September 2017
after YEARS and YEARs of trying to loose weight - (exercising and dieting) = discovered HIT through MMosley - oh what a revelation - can't thank him enough - I really mean that
on 6 March 2016
I bought this largely because several years ago I bought the Fast Diet which worked for me and it was at a reduced price. I quite like Michael Mosley's work but I don't think Fast Exercise is as good as the Fast Diet because I don't think the collaboration with Peta Bee is as useful as that with Mimi Spencer. But I don't treat either of these paperbacks as definitive works in themselves - rather as handy sources of some key facts when I feel I need to remind myself of the basic ideas.