on 27 September 2017
Good book still working our way through
on 13 October 2017
excellent recipes and it is great to know the calorie count of each one.
on 20 September 2017
Lovely recipes, easy to follow and very tasty.
on 5 March 2015
Too many obscure ingredients to be practical!
on 30 May 2017
Delicious recipes. You can use them for the blood sugar diet as well. Very pleased with this purchase.
on 4 September 2014
brilliant book, although I am not doing the 2:5 diet, this book has helped to lose weight gradually and consistently
on 6 October 2017
Mimi Spencer offers enticing, low cal recipes that are really top notch. I think these recipes are well chosen by a panel of gourmets!
on 6 January 2017
I bought this book thinking that it was going to be like all the rest on the market, but I was nicely surprised. This book has awesome recipes in it , so much so that I will use them for every day meals. Yesterday I made the chicken Biryani and it was full of flavour & flavour is what is usually lacking in diets and could be why some of us fail, but not so with this great book. Today I shall be making the basic Boeuf Bourguignon and will serve it with garlic green beans. I am so impressed that I have just ordered the " Fast diet recipe book" and will let you know how that goes. I cant believe that I am actually on a diet as meals are so tasty & I am not living on lettuce leaves.
on 3 August 2017
The thing that did it for me was seeing myself on my son's graduation photograph. Everyone else slim....me? Got on the 5:2 fast diet and cut out carbs completely for 6 months. The result? At 5' 8" 12 stone 10 down to 10.00 stone. 34 inch waist down to 30 (same as when I was 21). These recipes played a major part in that success, so much so that I use them all the time, not just on fast days. The great thing is that as a food and wine aficionado I can still drink wine with these meals without negative effect, and eighteen months later I'm still 10 stone. No other diet has ever worked because the food is rubbish. Mimi is a culinary genius and these recipes are absolutely delicious. Get yourself a copy of this book and change your body shape, your health and self esteem without sacrificing one of life's great pleasures!
on 3 April 2014
Some lovely recipes in this book with lots of flavour. I can easily add vegetables etc. to beef up the calories so that the meal suits my husband and me without the need to cook two different meals. He isn't even aware that the meals are calorie controlled!