Size: One Size|Colour: sortiment|Change

on 31 March 2013
...but I already knew this; it's a shower cap, as the label that comes attached to it clearly states.

It's probably the best shower cap I'll ever find, and this is the second one I've purchased. I love the wide, comfy band (much better than the nasty, thin elastic you get in a traditional "mob cap" style), and the size is perfect if a) you have very long hair, or b) you have a large head (I have both!).

Despite machine washing my first cap countless times, both the inner lining and outer fabric remained soft and pliable. Some reviewers have mentioned that their ears remain uncovered, but I've not experienced this problem so I guess it boils down to the actual shape of your head?

When I use this cap in the shower my hair remains dry and when I use it for hair treatments I don't experience any leakage or discomfort, so I'm happy to give it 5 stars and would recommend it to any one - as a shower cap: swim in it at your own peril!
on 8 August 2011
Totally recommend if you have difficult hair that doesn't like water in any way shape or form. Keeps hair totally dry, is large enough for those with a non small head or big hair. Elasticated so keeps all water and steam out!
I wanted a hat to cover my hair (medium length and thick) for going for hydrotherapy sessions, did not need one that would get wet all over just one to try to keep the chloride off the ends of my hair (highlights and did not want to risk going a green even slightly).

This does the job can pile hair on top of head with a clip then this is so,easy to put on. Needed an easy to fit one not a hard to pull over your head one. Suffer from OA in hands so needed an easy and quick one to be able to pop on and off. This does the trick well. The rubbery ones I would not stand a chance with by the time I got it on it would be time to take it off again, leaving me annoyed frustrated and not at all relaxed and all that without even getting into the water.

It is towelling on the outside with a thin layer of waterproof material inside, a wide band that enables the easy fitting and it looks good too.

Delivery was super quick on this and for the price a good item and one I will get a lot of use out of, as not really using it as a swimming cap just to protect my hair from any splashes I make when doing some gentle exercises. The rubbery ones would probably stay on even with vigorous movements but as not making those type of movements or doing backstroke this is fine for my purpose.
on 13 May 2012
This is a great shower cap. Only slight drawback, as already mentioned, you can't cover your ears but I'm not too bothered as it keeps the bulk of your hair dry.
on 22 October 2014
Best shower cap ever. I bought blue and then pink for different bathrooms. Great deep colours that don't run! It covers hair without leaving an elastic indent line in my forehead ! Completely water-tight for my humidity-sensitive hair and my hair actually stays straight after a quick shower. I have shoulder length hair and it would hold more. I even don't mind walking around in it because it looks like a turban rather than a wilted flower on my head. Very chic and practical.
on 24 June 2010
I bought this cap to keep my hair from getting wet whilst swimming (only on top of the water!) and it does the trick. Looks slightly more glam than a normal swimming hat.
on 15 May 2014
I thought I was getting a white cap - though the ad did say multiple colours, but I didn't see any way of specifying preference. When it arrived it's bright pink!. However it is very sturdy and works extremely well, with plenty of room in it for long or thick hair.
on 18 March 2014
I have been searching for a great shower cap that does not loose elasticity after a while. Finally found it. I bought this about 6 months ago and use it almost every day and it is still as strong as it was on the first day. Just the best.
on 2 December 2014
Snug to put on, dries relatively quickly, does leave hair at the bottom back of the head slightly wet (I have quite long hair) but no more than other caps I've used. It's been a long time since I bought a cap so I thought this was quite expensive but having looked around it seems to be more or less the going price for a quality cap that will last.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 December 2014
My husband said this made me look like Marge Simpson and I'm taking that as a compliment. Therefore this product could be said to have increased my sex life, an added bonus.

On the technical side, comfortable & doesn't let any water in so I can't fault it.