• Customer reviews

VINE VOICEon 3 August 2013
These are very pretty fans and well constructed, but even though they are made of sandalwood, they are not scented. I bought 4 thinking to have them handy for family or friends on very hot days.
I have a sandalwood fan that was a present more than thirty years ago, and is still scented after all this time. So, something of a disappointment, that there is a total absence of that wonderful sandalwood scent, but they are undeniably pretty and do the job of keeping you cool far better than the hand held battery fans.
on 2 September 2013
This is a really cool fan, my wife ( a lady of a certain age ) loves it, it fits nicely in her handbag so she can take it almost anywhere and bring it out when she needs it. It's very pretty so not out of place in company and it's a lot quieter than those small battery operated fans. All in all a brilliant buy, inexpensive very pretty arrived very promptly, I would certainly deal with this company again.

PeterP
on 2 December 2016
Arrived only a few days late and was worth waiting for.There is a woody scent from the fan which is not overpowering. Will be used for those "power surge" moments that ladies of a certain age suffer from. I will update this review at a later date.
on 3 November 2015
Absolutely lovely and just what I needed to keep myself cool. It comes in a slim box, which keeps it safe in your handbag and it was packaged really well to withstand its long journey to the UK. It is sold at an incredibly low price, but even if it had been £5, it would still be worth the cost.
on 4 August 2017
Nice piece but took ages to arrive, I missed using it at s family function. Secondly though smooth and nice, it's rather small.
on 12 May 2016
Rather disappointed! Rather flimsy. No Sandlewood smell, no box, no tassell and no flower pattern on it. Still it is ok to keep in the bedroom. I got a different one for taking out!
on 2 August 2015
Pretty fan however too flimsy for my liking. It does the job however I feel you have to make extra effort to feel the breeze which for me had the opposite effect and caused me to be hotter.

Good but could be better.
on 4 June 2016
I put 1 star, because there's no minus star.
I expected low quality, but didn't do that I would buy rubbish. 1£ is too much for this quality. I asked refund.
review imagereview image
on 24 May 2014
this took a while to get to me however i was not disappointed with it when it arrived. The pattern is amazing and it is very light to carry. it does the job but be careful because it seems as if it could easily break if you place something heavy on top of it in your bag
on 26 January 2015
Cheap fan did the job but fell apart quickly, it really is quite flimsy but I suppose overall value for money just about...would have expected to last longer than a week though.