on 26 March 2016
I ordered these as a spare pair for the car and am very happy with the purchase. The lenses are large providing good coverage and are fairly light in colour, so if you are looking for very dark lenses these aren't for you. The frame seems sturdy enough for the price, but was slightly bent on arrival, probably from delivery. The style is good and overall, these represent excellent value for money. Perfect as a spare pair or if you like to mix and match with lots of looks, these won't break the bank.
on 10 February 2014
The best £1.50 I have spent on shades in a long while, you would think that for the price you would receive some flimsy plastic shades but the are actually most stronger than a few other sunglasses I already own. Great buy!!
on 27 April 2016
I did not know what to expect when I ordered these Wayfarer Clubmaster sunglasses, so I was pleasantly surprised by how nice they are! They are are a nice tortoishell colour ,have lovely frames and sit nice on my face (which is slim) All in all I am delighted with these and for the small price paid I would say excellent value too. I would definitely recommend these Tortoise Wayfarer Clubmaster sunglasses. Five stars
on 10 March 2016
Don't even go there! Frame was bent (this could be the poor packaging as these glasses arrived in just an envelope), one of the arms flops open and is way too wide and the other arm feels like it will snap off when pushed open as it gets stuck, and to top it all, they don't even sit straight on the face when you finally get them on, enough said I think. One final point, I can't say that I'm at all shocked given the price.
on 21 May 2016
These glasses are great value for money. I bought a similar pair for three times the price (from a different shop) expecting them to be better quality than hear but these felt & looked like the more expensive pair. The frame is very sturdy and feels high quality. They look fantastic and keep the sun from my eyes so what more could u ask for!
on 24 April 2014
My head isn't abnormally huge but these glasses are tiny. I had to give them to a colleague who has, what she calls a "pinhead" and they look great on her. They're really rather nice and feel like good quality glasses but they're more like a child's size so that was most disappointing.
on 19 July 2015
This is the 2nd pair I've ordered as I had to give my first pair to my friend who loved them! Another friend had her eye on them too, so may still have to buy a 3rd pair!
Great glasses and fab price
on 10 May 2015
These sunglasses are incredibly comfortable to wear. I have a similar but much more expensive pair that leave red marks, these do not. I've also had several comments about how stylish they are! I highly recommend them.
on 28 April 2015
Now big enough to for a normal women's face, I wore them one day and they look rubbish on, so I have given to my Granddaughter ( 6 years old) look good on her, For the price the glasses are ok but don't fit.
on 21 June 2015
Look great but break really easy just from normal usages. The gold oval bits came off on two pairs that i ordered from here. Good for a quick holiday but will fall apart in a few weeks trust me! Had better off amazon so I was pretty disappointed.