Customer reviews

on 17 December 2013
I'm extremely happy with this ring. It's a perfect fit and very comfortable to wear. It's not as wide as it appears in the photo, but I'm actually pleased about that as I was initially looking for something slimmer. Mine didn't arrive in the advertised box (only in a plastic wallet), but as it was for myself this is not an issue for me. It's highly polished and as I want to wear it all the time my fear is it might get heavily scratched, but hey, at this price it wouldn't be difficult to replace! Would highly recommend it.
on 14 December 2013
bought this for myself it is a good quality piece of jewelery that looks a lot more expensive than it was
on 21 October 2013
It was a lot better than l thought it was, very well made, looks worth more than l paid for it
on 31 January 2014
I did not expect much when ordering this ring for my daughter as a fashion accessory. How wrong I was. The quality is amazing. Comparable to a £30 ring from High Street jewellers. The crystal is beautiful. Looking for a bit of bling at a very very good price? Well worth the under a tenner price tag!
on 16 February 2014
I bought this ring for myself. It is very pretty and sparkles well. Ideal to where at any time. Very pleased with my purchase.
on 25 January 2015
The stone isn't secure, looked pretty until it fell out never to be found again haha