on 9 March 2014
I like this earrings, but describing them as 'Solid Silver' is wrong. They are very light and certainly not solid!! They're ok, not quite sure if I would recommend them.
on 1 April 2014
Cheap nasty, not worth the money very poor quality, not nice to look at it was meant to be a gift i am to embarrassed to give it to them
on 20 August 2014
Must have read the description wrong because I thought 925 silver was sterling silver and these are obviously not. Theres a hole underneath both earrings also which is not satisfactory.
on 2 June 2014
A lot larger than I expected so be warned if you are buying them. Too large for me so I gave them to my niece. They are not real silver so expect what you get for the price
on 12 September 2015
The clips which should 'catch' and click into place to secure through pierced ears do not work to stop earrings from dropping out. Result - they immediately fall off, also earrings are too heavy even if the clip actually worked and would drag the ear-lobe down too much.
on 11 June 2014
Far too big and very cheap looking. Gave them to charity shop.would not recommend there to any one. Not impressed.
on 18 May 2014
I was really pleased with these earnings as I thought they would be small and flimsey so you can imagine my shock when they came and were completely the opposite. They are medium size and a lot stronger than I thought they would be, I am pleased with my purchase.
on 14 September 2014
Just what l ordered but l missed the word ' big 'and they're much too big for me. My fault not theirs, though a photo of weariness along side a coin, would be very helpful in getting a visual idea of size.
on 9 April 2014
When I received this item it was broken, the wire had broken off of the earring, I could not return them because I misplaced the confirmation details, so that is my fault not the senders, but I was very disappointed about it being broken.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 May 2014
Amazing quality for the money. But took a long time to come, not surprising when I saw the packaging. Whether they will remain shinny and be cleanable remains to be seen. But as cheap bling they are o.k