- Buy three titles for £24 from the qualifying selection when dispatched from and sold by Amazon. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
- Important Information on Firmware Updates: Having trouble with your Blu-ray disc player? Will certain discs just not play? You may need to update the firmware inside your player. Click here to learn more.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Fascination Coral Reef 3D: 3 Film Collection [Blu-ray]  [Region Free]
|Price:||£12.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Collection of three wildlife documentaries showing the flora and fauna which inhabit the world's vast waters.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Ive seen some dodgy reviews of this on a well known Blu-ray review site - I can only assume that the reviewer only watched the 2D versions of each disc (which admittedly aren't great because they are just one side of the 3D image) and not the 3D versions - a 3D hater maybe?
Anyway...I have several 3D titles on Blu-ray and Avatar is still the best. This collection is close though! The images here are unbelievable. Several times I felt I could touch the fish in front of me and I even got closer to my 3D plasma to see it even better. Each disc is only about 45-53 minutes long which is a little disappointing but I still think you are getting great value for money here. I should think kids would love this too and they might learn something as well - you wont see anything like this on a mobile or a tablet!
Great collection and Im really glad I took the plunge!
Received the set promptly without any delivery problems.
all 3 films are recorded at the same reef and a reef that looks like it's it dieing as it looks bleached,plus poor camera work and average voice over.
DON'T WASTE you time or money on this
Thank to amazon prime refunded
Bought these for when people asked me to show them some 3D on the new TV. Does the job with the 3D effect giving that wow factor. Just keep the sound turned off as the voice over seems to be reading a script from some other film. often switching from talking about the fish to talking as he was the fish. had the odd looped sections where he repeated the same sentence over twice.
If your after something to show off your new 105" curved 3D tv go for it, just stick to the BBC's "blue planet" for actual information.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
nice filming , but narration poor , certainly no David Attenbough !!Published 7 months ago by Mr K.
Stunning film, but narration is not the best.
Turn the sound down low or off and even switch of the subtitles and just enjoy this unique film into ocean life.