- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Absolute Press; Reprint edition (23 May 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1906650810
- ISBN-13: 978-1906650810
- Product Dimensions: 19.5 x 2.4 x 25.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,046,711 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Farm Shop Cookbook Paperback – 23 May 2013
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A paperback edition of The Farm Shop Cookbook: the first book to recognise the most influential food revolution in Britain since the seemingly unstoppable spread of the supermarket.
About the Author
Christine McFadden is an award-winning and highly respected food writer, whose books Pepper (Absolute Press) and Cooks' Tools earned her glowing reviews. She is the author of fourteen other books in total, is a leading member of The Slow Food Movement and past committee member of The Guild of Food Writers. Christine has a deep interest in the many aspects of food and its provenance. She has a passion for spices and seasonings and the way in which they transform the character of a dish; she also has a particular interest in the historical impact ingredients such as these have on culture, politics and economics. Christine is a staunch supporter of local food producers and farm shops.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.