on 6 April 2014
Purchased for my Two year old grandaughters who love animals. The figures are a good size, didn't expect them to be as big and the detail is amazing. All intact still despite hours of 'heaven usage. A great, value for money educational purchase which has taught the girls all the animal names. Would strongly recommend.
30 people found this helpful
on 15 May 2017
Great toy. Our 19 month old daughter loves them. She has a farm house and loves these animals. However there are hand sized animals and a little separate bag with very small ones like the ducks. I didn't let herplay with that because they're too small. But the others were perfect and sift enough so she could chew them without damage to herself or the toy!
6 people found this helpful
on 5 May 2017
Excellent product, which are not too small and exactly same as on picture.
Some other seller product shown nice in picture but too tiny and non recognisable but these are far beyond the quality then what I thought.
I do recommend even I may order another set soon.
5 people found this helpful
on 21 February 2014
Good quality set of animals . Average size . My 1 year old & 3 year old love them . No small bits that could be chocked on .
18 people found this helpful
on 20 February 2015
Bought these for my niece and she loves them. They are far from the high quality of schleich animals, which my own children have a few of, but I had strict instructions from my brother that she wanted a whole set of farm animals and not just one and so cheaper ones would be fine. For the money they are great, brilliant value.
7 people found this helpful
on 10 January 2015
For the price I think these are excellent. We were bought some similar animals with a jungle theme for my daughters birthday so for Christmas we chose these farm animals and she just loves them! A little smaller than expected so for the under 3s I would suggest supervision while playing. Would definitely buy again, delivery was fast and faultless. Thank you
5 people found this helpful
on 11 November 2017
I decided to purchase these items not via Amazon prime but from one of the other sellers listed on line for a lower price.The items still arrived within a couple of days, before the earliest est. delivery date. They are good sized models & a good selection, although some of the small poultry items on stands do need a bit of work to make them stand. In general, a good purchase for young children, old enough for there not to be a danger of choking on small parts.
on 12 March 2015
These are great. Bought them along with the tildo farm for my 2yr old nephew. He loves them! They are also perfect scale for that farm. Especially the horse, cow and pig. Those figures are pretty exceptional for the value. Would be lovely if they made a slightly alternate set. I'd buy these again but don't want him to have two of the same.
4 people found this helpful
on 23 April 2016
To be fair, for the price these are pretty good! Not quite Schliech quality, but same-ish style and build. A good size, and also pretty close in scale to each other, as in the chickens, goose etc are smaller than the sheep, pig, cow etc. As it should be. Unlike other sets where they're all the same size as each other. Very very happy with these, and my twin toddlers love them!
2 people found this helpful
on 6 March 2018
Good sturdy set of animals. Unfortunately the colours of the sheep being a brown/orange and the green goat was difficult for my granddaughter to identify. Also the skinny cow and ugly faces did not attract her attention.Some of the smaller farm animals were also unusual colours. Nevertheless easy to handle and good value.