Format: Board book|Change

on 19 March 2015
I really liked this book however I decided in error to get a second hand flap book fulfilled by Amazon. A major mistake as it was described as very good even though a couple of flaps were missing. I will re-order the book but get it new next time. My baby is 16 months and she loves pulling the flaps up. She has the other Books by Rod Campbell bought new thankfully. The return cost was low less than £1.15 so no prob returning it which i've already done.
on 24 June 2012
I bought this as a present for a 1-year-old girl, and it's been well received. The flaps make the book very engaging and therefore educational. Rod Campbell books are great and have been a hit with my kids too!
on 18 December 2012
These books are the exact level of simplicity that toddlers require, with basic illustration. All his books seems to grip my boys attention, since he was 12months old he has adored Dear Zoo, so santa has bought him this for christmas. The flap lifting business creates suspense and interest, and baby is surprised everytime. Brilliant learning book.
on 29 August 2011
We already had a few other Rod Campbell books ("Dear Zoo" and "Oh, dear") that have been our daughter's favourite bedtime stories since she was 9 months old. This one has not let us down, as she is now 2 and it has helped her to learn to count, with illustrations she'd already been familiar with from the previous books (the characters as well as the size and style of the various books are very similar).
VINE VOICEon 18 November 2010
I started reading books to my baby from a month old, although she didn't really appreciate them at the time. Now at 11 months old this is one of her favourite books, spending ages flicking through the thick cardboard pages and lifting the flaps to find the missing animals. All the Rod Campbell books are excellent in content & value for money.
on 22 January 2012
Great book for teaching children animals and counting. My daughter loves making the sounds and pointing at the animals. Pretty sturdy flaps inside too so they can't be torn too easily!
on 22 August 2009
My three year old loves this book. It's in a nice simple style and he enjoys lifting the flaps to find the missing animal to get to the right number.
on 19 September 2011
My 16 month old daughter loves lifting the flaps and tries to make animal noises as we read it together. It's now one of her favourite books.
on 2 February 2016
Terrible condition, book was described in 'great condition' - I don't think this is very accurate for a POP UP BOOK with all the flaps ripped out! Not happy at all!
on 7 December 2012
My granddaughter loves flap books so this one is another hit, at the moment she is not interested in counting but that will come.