- Also check our best rated Romance Book reviews
A Farewell to Skiing: A Novel Paperback – 30 Oct 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Kurt Larson, born in 1958, hails from Upper Michigan. He studied Mining Engineering at Michigan Technological University. One night in a bar he was asked to take up a job as a Mining Engineer in the United Kingdom. Kurt looked at it as an excuse to ski in Europe. He currently does a day job as Director of a company in the minerals industry and is grateful to live with his family between the mountains and the sea on the west coast of Scotland.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com