- Also check our best rated Wii U Game reviews
Far Cry 3 - Insane Edition (PS3)
|Price:||£49.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Order it now.
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Platform: PlayStation 3
- BBFC Rating: Suitable for 12 years and over. Not for sale to persons under age 12. By placing an order for this product, you declare that you are 12 years of age or over.
- Media: Video Game
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Platform: PlayStation 3
Beyond the reach of civilization lies a lawless island ruled by violence. This is where you find yourself stranded, caught in a bloody conflict between the island’s psychotic warlords and indigenous rebels. Struggling to survive, your only hope of escape is through the muzzle of a gun.
Discover the island’s dark secrets and take the fight to the enemy; improvise and use your environment to your advantage; and outwit its cast of ruthless, deranged inhabitants. Beware the beauty and mystery of this island of insanity… Where nothing is what is seems, you’ll need more than luck to escape alive.
- THE ULTIMATE OPEN WORLD - Create your own FPS action and adventure. Customize your weapons, your skills and your approach to each mission, whether you favor intense run-and-gun action, stealthy close-up takedowns, or long range sniping.
- AN ISLAND OF DANGER AND DISCOVERY - Explore a diverse island playground, from mountain ranges to swampy grasslands and white sandy beaches. Discover relics, hunt exotic animals, play mini-games, and travel fast by land, sea or air. Fight your way through the island’s towns, temples, river ports and more.
- UNCOVER A MEMORABLE STORY AND AN INSANE CAST OF CHARACTERS - Encounter an engaging and disturbed cast of characters as you take a gritty journey into the dark side of humanity, written by a Writer’s Guild award-winner.
- PLAY WITH FRIENDS IN A FULL CO-OP CAMPAIGN - Team up for a 4-player standalone story campaign that will challenge you to be your best and work together to prevail. Experience the island through the eyes of a wayward crew in their own quest to survive against the odds. Play online or split-screen.
- A DIFFERENT BREED OF MULTIPLAYER - Far Cry 3’s innovative multiplayer rewards skill and team play. To level-up, players must support each other by boosting with battle cries, reviving teammates, and calling-in team support weapons. After each match, choose to punish or show mercy for your foes in fun and twisted ways with interactive cut scenes.
- USE THE MAP EDITOR TO CREATE AND ACCESS NEW CONTENT - The powerful and easy-to-use Far Cry map editor is back, with new and improved features. A community of mapmakers ensures a constant stream of new content, with the best showcased for the world to enjoy. Using map template tools, you can make amazing maps quickly and easily.
An Insane Vaas Wahine, a 12cm Wahine with Vaas bobble head
A survival guide: Discover unique artwork and inside information to help you survive the insanity of the island
Access all digital content to discover all the secrets of the island:
- Monkey Business: Discover Hurk, a new memorable character and quest giver, and his 4 unique missions. An extra hour of gameplay exclusive to this collector's edition!
- The Lost Expeditions: 2 Suspenseful Action Missions and an exclusive World War II Flare Gun. An extra 40min of gameplay!
- The Hunter Pack: The M700 hunting rifle and its three collector’s skins.
- The Warrior Pack: A handcrafted dagger and two exclusive tribal tattoos
- The Predator Pack: 4 exclusive rare predators and a multiplayer bow.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Having just spent the better part of six or so hours playing what i believe to be one of the best games in my life, i feel honoured to at least try and describe just how fantastic this game is.
I won't spoil anything here and also won't be explaining story background etc (as there are plenty of very good critic reviews around the web).
Suffice to say that you will be blown away at the sheer scale of Rook Island, what you can do within it, and meeting the great characters along the way (most of which are very deranged) at least on the baddy side.
I would also say that this edition is worth every penny and then some. The Vaas bobblehead is just so funny and very well made and painted, you also get all the current dlc (available at this time) an battle damaged field survival guide and the outer field cloth to hold it all in. (easily the best limited edition i have bought this year).
This game is also the closest experience i have had to the incredible HALF LIFE games, and whilst playing i had a permanent grin on my face as it brought back a lot of great memories from playing half life orange box a few years back.
I really hope people will give this game the play time it so rightly deserves and full marks to Ubisoft for pulling this off so well in the first place.
If i had one wish this Xmas it would be that Far Cry 4 is made for the PS4 etc and also (i think it was Valve) that made the half life games please please make a new half life for the future :)
not much else to say other than just try this game you won't be disappointed.
Graphics = 10
Sound = 10 (especially through DTS surround sound)
Gameplay = 9.5
Story = 9.0
Overall = 9.5
Michael Mando as VAAS = 10, and i really think we have an incredible talent with his acting for the future (many people are already saying how similar his portrayal of Vaas is similar to that of the joker played by Heath Ledger).
The story mode is, in a nutshell, absolutely superb. The team for Far Cry 3 seem to have gone all-out into creating the most satisfying, open, fun, and engrossing single player experience I have had in years! The highlights include the multitude of side missions, the massively expansive game world, the cutting-edge graphics and a story so well-written and featuring the best voice/animation combo I have ever seen!
The game has its flaws, notably the graphical quality of the multiplayer being a little worse than singleplayer, as well as few performance issues related to framerate in the single player world (particularly in story cutscenes)
These flaws aside I would easily give this 5/5 - Near on perfection on a blu-ray disk.
Value for money (Standard edition too) 10/10
Everything looks amazing, the whole idea, such as the "Letters of The Lost"
i'm one of kind them people who love to play video games contain other people's stories
different than mine in the game .. which I found it very interesting.
which comes next is the graphics and sounds, made within exactly sound in real life, such as animals ..
The driving, controls, settings, story, effects, items, ideas are much more likely than previous parts.
At last , go for it , highly recommended !
Most recent customer reviews
Insane Edition gives you the best of the best in-game content.